Please read this before adding your name to the participants list for this event.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISK
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is known to spread mainly by contact from person to person. Consequently, local, provincial and federal governmental authorities recommend various measures and prohibit a variety of behaviors, in order to reduce the spread of the virus.
Rando Quebec and Ramblers Association, commit themselves to comply with the requirements and recommendations of Quebec’s Public health and other governmental authorities, and to put in place and adopt all necessary measures to that effect. However, Rando Quebec and Ramblers Association cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Activities could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19, despite all preventative measures put in place.
By agreeing to this document,
- I acknowledge the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and I voluntarily assume the risk that I could be exposed or infected by COVID-19 by participating in Rando Quebec or Ramblers Association’s activities. Being exposed or infected by COVID-19 may particularly lead to injuries, diseases or other illnesses.
- I declare that I am participating voluntarily in Rando Quebec or Ramblers Association’s activities.
- I declare that neither I nor anyone in my household, have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
- If I experience, or if anyone in my household experiences any cold or flu-like symptoms after submitting this declaration, I will not attend any of Rando Quebec or Ramblers Association’s activities , programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
- I have not, nor has any member of my household, travelled to or had a lay-over in any country outside Canada in the past 14 days. If I travel, or if anyone in my household travels, outside Canada after submitting this declaration, I will not attend any of Rando Quebec or Ramblers Association’s activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
This document will remain in effect until Rando Quebec or Ramblers Association, per the direction of the provincial government and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgments in this declaration are no longer required.
To put your name on the list click List A